Categories of Personal Information Collected
We receive and collect the following categories of personal information.
- Information that you provide: for example, we may collect information received from Kevin’s Insider E-mail Club, e-mails, communications and comments submitted through this site and other correspondence you send.
- Information collected by our Web servers: when you visit this site, our Web servers may automatically collect your “internet protocol” (IP) address and information about the web page that you visited immediately prior to visiting our site.
- Cookies: a cookie is a small text file that is sent to your Web browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit this site, a cookie may be sent to your computer. You can control whether or not you want to accept cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Use of Personal Information Collected
- We may use the information that visitors provide us to respond to correspondence, improve our site, inform visitors of new products and services, and for informational or other developmental purposes.
- We may use the information collected by our Web servers to help us track our visitors use of the site, analyze traffic patterns, record session information, store visitor’s preferences, and identify sources of web traffic to our site.
- We reserve the right to share your personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your email, postal address, and phone number with affiliates and third parties. In the event that our company or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party, the information collected by our site may be one of the assets transferred.
- We may also use personal information to investigate, prevent or take action against suspected illegal activities, problems with this site, or as required by law. We may use the information for legal proceedings, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The use of comments, stories, articles, pictures and videos submitted by visitors to KT Radio is governed by a Release and Terms & Conditions, which are available on this site.
Sites Not Covered By This Policy
This Policy does not apply to websites that this site links to, websites that link to this site, websites framed by this site, or any other third party websites. KT Radio is not responsible for the content, products or services on those sites.
Our web hosting company uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer information exchanged with our site. Our web hosting company has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Although we believe that our web hosting company provides appropriate security measures, we are not responsible for the practices, actions or inactions of that company.
Changes To This Policy
Terms & Conditions/Release
Nothing herein waives, limits or in any way modifies our Terms & Conditions or Release.
“Opt Out Rights”
No Children Under 18
This site is not directed to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. If a child who we know to be under age 18 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, notify parents or seek parental consent.
Questions or Additional Information
If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 28 E. Jackson, Building #10-A940, Chicago, IL 60604.
Last Updated: July 16, 2009